To say the East Coast has been hit badly by this year's winter would be an understatement. Many parts of the region, especially the Boston area, have received more than four feet of snow over the last several weeks. Now, as communities seek to recover, they need the best snow removal equipment available.
Cat® Sectional Snow Pushes are able to meet all your snow removal needs in parking lots, driveways, airport runways and storage lots.
"The unique design allows for one push to scrape the surface, minimizing follow up pushes, reducing the amount of salt needed to control ice buildup," Caterpillar explains.
Here are some of the highlights of the Cat® Sectional Snow Push:
- Sections maximize the number of cutting edges on the surface when there are obstacles or uneven surfaces.
- Self leveling system manages to keep the side skids on surface for snow removal.
- Sectional side wing with shoes is able to tilt, thereby riding over obstructions.
- Spring and tensioning block lets trip cutting edge to flex 45 degrees.
- Polyurethane blocks will deflect for the section, enabling it to ride over obstructions.
- Coupler bracket and snow push interface are "designed to slide to maximize contact of the sectional snow push cutting edges on the ground," Caterpillar writes.
If you are looking for a part for your Caterpillar, John Deere or any other make, our easy-to-use online hub allows you to search for the equipment parts you need. Simply enter a part number, make, model and/or description, and it will come up with the available parts suppliers that match your query.
Make sure you're prepared to handle the snow this winter.