During the last six months, John Deere has made some significant achievements and released a number of high-quality, innovative products and services that will change the industry. Take a look at the summary of its exploits to date in 2015.
- The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers formally recognizedJohn Deere for its innovative designs of the 2730 Combination Ripper, Quick Connect, Platform Tilt Feeder house, and more.
- The John Deere App Center debuted on iTunes. This gave producers a primary resource to search for other apps that possibly enhance productivity.
- Deere announced new products designed to enhance on-site comfort and efficiency. These products include the R4023 self-propelled sprayer, 900 Series round balers and more.
- NORAC Systems created technology for boom height control that is compatible with John Deere's R-Series sprayers.
- Five new models were added to John Deere's popular lawn mowing line: S240 Sport lawn tractor, X590 Select Series lawn tractor, D155 riding lawn tractor and Z435 and Z625 EZtrak mowers.
- The John Deere Turf Care Factory achieved a milestone by producing its 500,000 unit of the ZTrak mower.
- John Deere's 3E series tractor line was granted additions designed for convenience, user-friendliness and more value and affordability.
- New 6M and 6R tractor models were introduced that offer producers a wider range of HP, frame sizes, transmissions and hydraulics.
- Deere's Wireless Data Transfer technology was awarded "Mobile App of the Year" byPrometheus.
- Grand opening of the Tractor and Engine Museum.
- Partnership with King Agro to create carbon fiber booms for sprayers.
Our online database is a great resource to find used agricultural equipment at the best prices. The large number of vendors we work with ensures that we have a vast selection to fit your needs perfectly.
Deere isn't pulling any punches this year.